Friday, January 8, 2010

The Crow Movie...Why is his face make-up done similar to The Riddlers? Why do the lines extend on the mouth &?

eyes? What is that supposed to represent?The Crow Movie...Why is his face make-up done similar to The Riddlers? Why do the lines extend on the mouth %26amp;?
it's a harlequin, or a french representation of the sad clown, similar to the classic theater masques. in the first movie it was a small porcelain keepsake on the mirror of his fiance's dressing table.The Crow Movie...Why is his face make-up done similar to The Riddlers? Why do the lines extend on the mouth %26amp;?
I remember the first film some 20 or so years ago. Thought is was awesome and so cool!


I rented the DVD of it and couldn't stand the film.


The acting really is not as good as I remember and the editing isn't that great.





When I was a teen it was a perfect 10 to me.


Now that I am 30 something..


It is a 3 star.





Funny, how you age, your taste matures as well.
You have to watch the first film. He is copying a doll, I believe, that meant something to him. It just happens to look similar to the Joker or The Riddler. Of course, remember that when The Crow was written and created, The Riddler never wore makeup, just a green mask. So, the new Riddler makeup looks like The Crow, not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment