Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i make my face show up in the little box there?

Well it looks grey and you all have faces but i dont have one so im not really sure, and i made a navatar but it isnt showing up help!!!!How do i make my face show up in the little box there?
First you go to





http://avatars.yahoo.com/





then you make your Avatar. Once you have finished you have to save it. Don麓t forget that.


Then you go to My Profile (upper right corner)


Edit My Info


and mark Use my Avatar


go to the bottom of the page click Preview


next page OK





If you have done everything properly then it must be that Yahoo is having some problems.How do i make my face show up in the little box there?
If you have made your avatar and saved it correctly, you simply need to activate it here on the YA site.





TO ACTIVATE avatar on YA site: CLICK


鈥︹櫏 your current avatar or YA name


鈥︹櫏 鈥楨dit My Info鈥?next to your avatar.


鈥︹櫏 which avatar you want to use.


鈥︹櫏 鈥楶review鈥? (bottom), then OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment