Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a chubby face is there anyway I can fix my make up to make my face look narrow/skinnier?

NO EXOTIC MAKE-UP!!I have a chubby face is there anyway I can fix my make up to make my face look narrow/skinnier?
apply bronzer to your cheek bones not the apples of your cheeks (it will inlongate your cheeks and face)I have a chubby face is there anyway I can fix my make up to make my face look narrow/skinnier?
First, style your hair so that it frames your face, not pulled away from your face.





Second, apply your blusher/bronzer on the apples of your cheeks only.





Third, apply highlighter in a large letter ';C'; (or parenthesis) from just above the center of your brow to your cheekbone. Think of a semi-circle that envelops each of your eyes. Click here for a photo guide for makeup application: http://www.girlpaint.com/images/roundfac鈥?/a>
I bet your face looks amazing anyway, but here are some tips. You can completely control the way your face appears. A really great thing to learn is contouring your face. Some tricks are:


-applying blush from mouth to hairline(not in harsh line)


-applying a darker foundation jsut under your cheekbones


-applying a darker foundation just under jawline for definition


You can go on to google and look up tons of tips for learning how to contour your face. Just remember BLEND BLEND BLEND:)
I really think you should just be happy with the faceshape you have. Face contouring is quite complicated and takes LOTS of experience and practice.


If you're really determined however, grab your self a foundation/matte bronzer that is 1-2 shades darker than your skin. Begin LIGHTLY and shade around your face and cheekbones. Work with it and see how much you want to shade. When the sides of your face are darker, you tend to look slimmer.
Purchase two shades of blush, one of a deeper shade and one that's lighter. To ensure the shades go together, purchase a compact with two coordinating shades.


Apply your usual foundation make-up or powder to cover any imperfections and even out your skin tone.


Apply the lighter shade of blush in circular motions onto the apples of your cheeks... how do you to find your apples? Just smile!


Next, following the line of your cheekbones, apply a sheer sweep of the deeper shade of blush.


Blend, blend and blend. The key with this trick is to create dimension, but you do not want a very obvious demarcation between your natural cheek color and the blush (i.e. think stripes!).


Sweep a small amount of the lighter shade across your nose and/or forehead as desired to add an extra ';glow'; to your complexion.
When you apply your blush, use one that is lightly brown tinted, and apply it to your cheek bones right below the outer corner of your eye and sweep it down towards your nose. Try to avoid the apple of the cheek, and apply a bronzer to the hollows of your cheek right under the blush. Blend the blush really well. Also, try a shimmer powder, lightly, on your forehead nose and chin.
It's not a big deal. There aren't any that I can think of. Play up your eyes, which are the closest feature to the top of your head, which is probably the thinnest.





However, many people have chubby faces. It's something you just gotta suck up and love about yourself!





There will always be somebody chubbier than you and thinner than you. That's what I always think of. I'm happy with who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment