Friday, January 8, 2010

NYX Face make up.. Any good?

I've been meaning to buy new face make up and trying to find another alternative to my MAC make up. It's a bit too expensive for me and I'm just looking for another one will a fuller coverage and less expensive. I really like NYX Eyeshadow collection and I've been looking at their foundation collection. Is it any good?NYX Face make up.. Any good?
I've purchase a lot of eye makeup from NYX and it's pretty good quality for they price some of the colors are comparable to MAC eyeshadows.


I've ordered the foundation before but I got it in the color too light for me. Another thing is I have oily/acne prone skin in the summer and the foundation has mineral oil as one of the ingredients. I think this foundation would be better for people with drier skin. With oilier skin if I wear this in the summer I would get oilier as the day progresses. Otherwise I love all of the other products NYX has.NYX Face make up.. Any good?
NYX is actually a good brand for makeup. A lot of my friends use their eyeshadows and it looks great. I also know several Youtube Makeup Gurus recommend some NYX products, so they are good quality to an extent, and definitely a good choice if you want some cheaper makeup.
I have only tried the eyeshadow. They have great colors but it does crease easy.





If you want to know what other people have to say about any beauty products try: Totalbeauty.com





They have product reviews with ratings. Great place to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment