Friday, January 8, 2010

HI , Girls and Guys , Plz tell me how can i cover scars on my face by make up?

Plz tell me the steps , i hope that specially girls can help me.hope good responseHI , Girls and Guys , Plz tell me how can i cover scars on my face by make up?
either M.A.C. or CargoHI , Girls and Guys , Plz tell me how can i cover scars on my face by make up?
It depends on what color your scaring is. I don't think that putting on really thick concealer is the best way to cover things up on your face because too much product will look unnatural.





First, I would apply my foundation as usual. Then I would use a color correcter in the shade opposite to the scar I'm trying to conceal. For example, if my scar was red, I'd conceal with green or if my scar was brown I'd conceal with pink. Then I would put a light layer of concealer on top of that. Then I would set everything with a loose powder.





Many thin layers of the proper product will look better than concealer that is packed on over a scar.





Hope that helps!
Try DermaBlend products. They were created by a doctor specifically for covering facial scars. You can buy them online and in some stores too. I use the stick concealer as an everyday concealer for blemishes, and it works really well and never smears or wipes off. Here is the link.





http://www.dermablend.com/





If you would like to try mineral products, Jane Iredale is a brand that is also recommended by doctors, and it's often used by patients who are recovering from facial surgery to cover scarring and redness. Here is the link.





http://www.janeiredale.com/
concealer is a great way to cover scars. you put it on underneath a liquid or powder foundation but i think personally it works better under the powder. good luck.
Please try Bare Essencitals ... It really is that good.. It is a mineral foundation and does great for a lot of us to cover up....
Oh you have to buy HEAVY DUTY CONCEALER, really strong kinds and you can cover scars in no time.
Dab on some conceler and then put on some mineral powder that matches your skin tone n____n my mom use to do that xD
use a cream stick concealer that's 3 times lighter than your shade and then cover it with some loose powder

No comments:

Post a Comment