Friday, January 8, 2010

What natural remedies can i use to make my face clear up?

how can i get my skin to be almost if not completely clear in a little more than a month?


when i say clear i mean completely like no scars or those hard brown scabs and pimples.


does rosemary water work?


also does drinking water work?What natural remedies can i use to make my face clear up?
Use witch hazelWhat natural remedies can i use to make my face clear up?
Yes, Um eating healhy will work pleanty of water. NO FAST FOOD THIS HAS A MAJOR PART IN ACNE. Change your pillow case often all your dirt, oil and etc. get on there and you sleep on it every night. dont pick at your face. Have a face routine.


1.) Cleanse ( I use clean and clear foaming facial cleanser AWSOME!)


2.) Tone ( I use olay refreshing toner)


3.) Moisturize ( Use your fav. lotion make sure its oil free tho


4.) Exfoliate once or twice a week ( I use Saint ives apricot scrub)





Every thing I reccomend is under 4 dollars and you can find locally. Hope I helped!Good Luck
Instead of looking for recipes for natural face cleansers, why not find a product made from natural ingredients?

No comments:

Post a Comment