Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I make my face clear up quickly?

I keep washing my face but it doesnt clear up. Help!!!How do I make my face clear up quickly?
Try the AcneFree System. Its just like proactiv except that it is a little bit cheaper and it is rated higher. It works better and is stronger than regular proactiv. You will start to see results in a few days to a week. Wash your face twice a day, do not overdo it. Dont pick on acne, exercise and eat lots of fruit. Hope this helps!How do I make my face clear up quickly?
Cetaphil from Walmart is a great product to use. Try adding baking powder to it for a natural exfoliating. Only wash 2x per day. Do not pick! And another thing, wash your pillow case more often if you find you are breaking you. While you are sleeping all the product in your hair is getting onto your pillow and you roll in them all night.......
The products you are using, are they salycic acid or benzolyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Almost all washes have it. They try finding a face lotion with it in it. Clean and clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face. I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working!


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salysic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying fo rme! Good luck!
Wash face...but not too much!


Dab witch hazel all over your face...but again not too much...witch hazel will dry out your face and clear it right up!


Drink lots of water and try not to touch your face. I personally use this stuffcalled Murad and love it...it works so much better than proactive! my face is clear!


Good luck!
I get that so often I put it in my website:


www.myspace.com/thedavezone
First of all, washing your face too much causes more oil to be produced to replace the natural oils that you've washed off, which will lead to even more acne. If you have the money, try using Proactiv. AcneFree is also a cheaper brand that is basically the same thing. Also avoid too much sun exposure as it worsens acne. Remember there is no cure for acne, and good luck!
dnt wash it more than twice a day...use hot water the wash ur face to open and clean your pores and rinse in cold water to close them...plus peroxide on a q-tip helps dry them up and it dosnt burn like rubbing alchohol
?
don't wash your face to much that makes it worse take a swim in the ocean's salt water and get a tan on your face!!!%26gt;CLEAR UP VERY WELL!!
PRO-active.


my sister got it,it works.


and also, if you wash your face with sand.


sounds ridiculous,i know.


but i had 3 pimples when i went on vacation.


then i used sand to exfoliate, and then id wash my skin.


my face cleared up and was 934934 times softer!
only time will clear it up.
If u want your face to be clear, just like i do, use CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR MORNING BURST in the morning! u could by i at wall-mart if u know what that is.
ok, get a paper towel and put achole on it (i ithink i spelt it


wrong) but yeah put that on it for 5 days, and see if that helps
drink nothing but water and lay off red meat it helps a lot!!!
Do a facial mask that reduces oil, (I like the one by Biore) once a week


Wash your face with in the morning and at night


Use oil blotting papers throughout the dar


Use astringent (I like Biore) and an acne spot treatment at night (like Rapid Clear by Neutrogena)


Drink lots of water and healthy foods


Working out helps blood circulate and can also make your skin clearer





Also pick up the latest CosmoGirl! with Hilary Duff on the cover. They have a huge section on getting perfect skin that I have been doing. It is a day by day guide to what you do for great skin! It is really cool!





Good luck!!!!!!!
trust me, sunlight soap works the best and just drink plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment