Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i Prevent breakouts on my face or make the clear up Faster?

Im breakin out on my face realy bad and i was juss wondering the ways i can prevent them or make my face clear up faster?How can i Prevent breakouts on my face or make the clear up Faster?
you have to cleanse, tone, and moisturize morning and night.


you can use a mud mask, i recommend borghese fango, once a week.


http://www.borghese.com/product_detail.c鈥?/a>


you can also use an aspirin honey mask once a week. it exfoliates the skin.


http://www.smartskincare.com/tips/skinca鈥?/a>


i also use biore pore strips for that blackhead area on my nose.


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





you can try proactiv for the cleanse, tone, and moisturizing stages, but it personally didn't work for me.





i went to kiehl's and those products were great on my face. i use the blue herbal gel cleanser, the calendula herbal extract alcohol-free toner, and the ultra facial moisturizer spf 15. i also use the drawing paste from kiehl's, i'd check here.


http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/face/all-p鈥?/a>





good luck!How can i Prevent breakouts on my face or make the clear up Faster?
I have had acne all my life and Proactiv is the only thing that has ever worked for me. I have been using it for bout 3 years now and I might get one pimple a month.
wash your face morning and night, use moisturiser every morning and in the night after washing your face use a medicated product
well I dont know what product you should use cuz it will probably be different for you, but I always go with the scrubs or washes. If you get one of those, try using it morning and night. That seems to help me a lot. Just dont get in the habit of skipping it. Oh and I also have one of those little Clearisil Ultra cream things that you put right on the acne. Just don't use too much or it'll dry your face up. Hope I helped. :)
there are plenty of products that help this sort of thing. just normal cleaning pads are also great because they clean out the pores without burning your face. And you should never be embarrassed about buying products because a lot of people struggle with this problem.
Use a cleanser that is not too drying. I found that I had less breakouts after I stopped using this cleanser that works WAY TOO WELL. It completely stripped away the oils on my face. So wash your face with a cleanser that suits you twice a day: morning and night and apply a thin coat of moisturizer after. If you found that your skin is getting oily or shiny during the day, wet the towel under warm water and wipe your face.(Only lightly wipe and not scrub the area where it's oily or shiny)





Ps. Don't ever squeeze or touch pimples since you might make it worse. If you absolutely must squeeze a pimple: only squeeze the ones that are white and looks like it's coming out the surface of the skin. Then apply some scar cream after. Also, wash your hands after you touch your hair. If you have a habit of flicking your hair or touching your hair, I suggest you get rid of it. Most of the time you will forget that you've touched your hair and touch your face after which might make your face oily or other pimples worst.





Pro-active didn't work for me and everyone in my family. I think it was after using the pro-active toner, my face started stinging really bad and the next day the skin was slightly peeling.
first you need a skin care regimine wash your face at least twice a day, use a toner, ance cream and moisturizer. after youve tried that, see how it works. and dont touch your face.
apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment