Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to make up a natural face mask at home, using natural products, any ideas?

i have oily skin, and had acne a while ago... I'm 16.I want to make up a natural face mask at home, using natural products, any ideas?
Honey is good for problem skin and is gentle - If it were me I would use Manuka Honey but its quite expensive from the health food shops.





I use honey mixed with oats (calming and soothing) and one drop each of lavender and tea tree oil.





If you want to make a soft skin bath soak - stick a load of oats in the bottom of a pair of tights and tie it on the bath taps so the water runs through it - then use it to rub all over the skin as an exfoliator - leaves skin really soft and smooth :)I want to make up a natural face mask at home, using natural products, any ideas?
For oily skin use cucumber or strawberries. Just put either one in a bowl and crush. Apply to your face, leave for ten minutes then rinse off. If you have oily hair give a final rinse with lemon juice diluted in a mug of water (1/4 juice to one mug). Milk makes a good facial cleanser if you run out of store bought products.
i have oily skin too! it sucks. And I have big pores. =(


try this site. it has a bunch of natural mask recipes:





http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>
tea tree oil it very good to get rid of black heads so you could add that to your face mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment