Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I make my face stop sweating so I can wear make-up? Kinda gross, I know.?

Every summer when ever I wear foundation or compact I sweat and then it looks all splotchy. Is there anything I can do to make my face stop sweating? Or some kind of special foundation I can wear?How can I make my face stop sweating so I can wear make-up? Kinda gross, I know.?
If you're older and you're serious about a solution, Botox can help. I was watching a show about a bride that sweats a lot and she was doing a test run for her makeup and it was literally sliding off her face because she sweats so much. The makeup artist suggested Botox in the spots that she sweats a lot because it cuts off communication to the gland. She went to the dermatologist for more information and the doctor said that it is a common solution so she got it done, and she said it worked like magic.How can I make my face stop sweating so I can wear make-up? Kinda gross, I know.?
I had to stop wearing my foundation this year because of that same reason- early menopause! Bear Minerals says that it doesn't come off in water maybe call them and talk. Otherwise go to the department store cosmetic counter and talk to the consultants about the problem and see what they have to say. If you don't wipe the sweat it does help but I do know how the lines of sweat make the make-up run off your face. If you find something let me know good luck.
This may sound kind of gross but I've found the best way is to use antiperspirant. One of the best antiperspirants out there is CertainDri, which you can find at drugstores. It's a clear, unscented liquid in a roll-on bottle.





Just dab some on your face the night before and it will really help with the sweating problem. I've even read that acne sufferers use it to alleviate their skin problems!
You are probably a very good looking woman -- all the face clown make up is not necesary. Summer is here and the less make up the better off things are...
Mel no sweating is dieing! check with the beauty counter for the water proof lines but sweat is your bodys cooling process and staying in a/c all day is the only safe answer not healthy though!
I don't know if this will help.. but if you carry tissue around with you, just slightly dab your face when it starts to feel sweaty.. and re-apply some powder to keep your face looking matt.
ah this is happening to me too its horrible!help!
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment