Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I make my face clear up?

I want my face to be clear before the first day of school, which is this Tuesday, and is there any way to do that without going out and buying stuff?How can I make my face clear up?
Aspirin mask!





Try taking non-coated aspirin (you can get 100 for, like, $1 at the drug store) and putting a few in a little dish, adding a little bit of water (like, 10 drops), and a TINY bit of honey and let the aspirin get soft and make it into a paste. Put it on your face and let it dry, then wash it off with warm water...How can I make my face clear up?
Use this I promise you it work in the morning while you getting ready:


http://www.outletnutrition.com/079896586鈥?/a> your skin will glow and look nice and fresh people will take notice


but use this on a daily base the wave by netrogena, that been working for me lately





but the first one really works just leave it on their 15 minutes.



I would drink a lot of water and watch what I eat. Eat fresh fruits and veggies. You can try some home products if you can't get to the store like toothpaste and distilled vinegar or lemon juice as a toner. Maloox works good as a face mask.
Well you have to wash your face, if you feel like you are not comfy with your soap don't use it. Don't let your skin to be oily and sleep at the right time. Like 8 hours. or just sleep early.





hope it helps.bye!
try not to touch your face a lot


wash your face a lot and toothpastete works on spots
toothpaste on pimples and zitz and wash face twice a day

No comments:

Post a Comment