Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are the products of make up for your face?

I need a list of items for makeup for on your face not over twenty bucks a product plz! thnx!What are the products of make up for your face?
Erm, if you are a teen like me...





Mascara- Maybelline Full n Soft is my fave.


Eyeliner- Liquid or Pencil, Rimmel and Prestige, Wet n Wild


Lipgloss/stain/stick- Covergirl, Rimmel and Revlon make nice ones


Foundation- I use tinted moisturiser, the Physicians Formula Organic one


Blush/Bronzer- Dont use, but the Bourjois one is really nice!


Powder- Optional, the Max Factor one is goodWhat are the products of make up for your face?
I understand that you are on a budget, but always remember that you get what you pay for. Since make-up goes on your most valuable asset, you should be willing to pay a little extra to not only give you the best results but to also keep healthy, radiant skin. If I had to select products that are not costly, here is what I would use:





Bronzer - either from the Loreal HIP line or from the Covergirl ';Queen Line';


Mascara - Maybelline Great Lash


Eye Brow Pencil, Eyeliner - Sephora


Lipstick or Lipgloss - Loreal HIP collection or Maybelline ';Sensationals'; line





Hope this was helpful!
If you have blemishes - then concealer


I use maybelline pure.liquid mineral concealer


Foundation to even your skin tone, and cover imperfections


I use maybelline pure.mineral foundation


Mascara


Any brand is good, I think i'm using a XXL boost from maybelline..


Eyeliner


I'm using Jet Black Rimmel Kohl Pencil - It's very bold and very easy to apply but it does tend to smudge quite a lot


Blusher


Anywhere I guess?


Lip gloss or Lipstick


I sometimes use L'Oreal Shine Rich Gelee, but mostly I use some from cheap giftsets that seem to do the job. Although Rimmel have a new colourstay lipstick so you could try that. I always get so annoyed to find my gloss has disappeared within an hour or when i eat and drink! How annoying.





That's all you need,


You can also wear eyeshadow if you like? If it's for school, you could lightly put a pale brown on your eyelids, or if you're going out then you can be a bit more wild and experimental with colours. Personally I love the trio and quad sets from a website called www.gocosmetics.com, it's really cheap too.





I hope this helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment