Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want to stop wearing make up, but my face always seems to be irratated & red, is there a way I can sooth it?

What products or remedies can I try to make it less irritated, so I can wear less?I want to stop wearing make up, but my face always seems to be irratated %26amp; red, is there a way I can sooth it?
put two aspirins (not coated) in a small amount of hot water.


and after the aspirins are dissolves in the water wear it as a face mask for about 5 minutes. this reduces redness


You can also use a small amount of sea salt instead or with the aspirinI want to stop wearing make up, but my face always seems to be irratated %26amp; red, is there a way I can sooth it?
use acne cream i use umm crap its sumthin and clear try it
Try a moisturizer with green tea. It's really good for calming the skin. You can also try a tinted moisturizer to ease into the process of not wearing makeup. That's what I did-and I rarely wear foundation or concealer. Mostly on special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment