Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Make-up face feels tickly and sticky i do wear foundation plz help me?

well lately during the day my face goes all tickly and it feels like something is slipping on my face i wear make-up and do have oily skin so could it be that the oils are making more oils on my face something like that my face seens very tickly and sometimes sticky so what could it be i do wear foundation and translucent powder and a mostrizer thats or oily skin plz help meMake-up face feels tickly and sticky i do wear foundation plz help me?
Its proubly the mosterizer you use,it also can be your foundation,powder or cream,cream is not good b/c it can sweat off,powder isnt the best,try washin your face w/just sope and try maybellines dream matt mousee,its not cream or powder,its a natrual soft light feel,check it out maybelline.com


its a great foundation!Make-up face feels tickly and sticky i do wear foundation plz help me?
try primer first.





I also have oily skin and recommend Makeup Forever foundations (available at Sephora) they have one that goes on liquid but finishes as a powder.





I put some on this morning and its almost noon and i have not seen a shine spot yet!!
Hm.. That sounds weird.


Well let's try a new way =)


First, make sure you moisturize your skin with SPF.


Then go ahead and apply your Concealer.


My Favorite Concealer is M路A路C Select Moisturecover.


Now it's time to apply your Foundation.


My Favorite Foundation is MAC Mineralized Loose Foundation with SPF15.


It's a Mineral Foundation so it's going to absorbs your oils on your skin since you have Oily Skin.


Then for the Final Touch, Spray some MAC FIX+ to set all your makeup.


GOOD LUCK! =)
there's a face wash that im using im not sure if they have liquids but its for oily skin and i've bee using it for like 3 weeks and it is awesome! it heals acne and helps oily skin.
try holding off on the foundation and just putting on moisturizer and powdering frequently for the oily skin.
You are probably wearing something that has bismuth oxychloride in it like Bare Minerals or something similar. I use the foundations from Bee Luscious they keep all that bad stuff out of their makeup.
use ambi... facial wash for oily skin before you apply your make-up .. i also use foundation...... and it helped me!... you can find ambi in any drug store... (cvs,,walmart,target,etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment