Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you het rid of dark spots on your face without using make up?

Wash the poopie off it.How do you het rid of dark spots on your face without using make up?
I use a product called ';total turnaround'; by Clinique. It works for me.How do you het rid of dark spots on your face without using make up?
srry,but won't go away.try asking the doctor he or she might help u.
Try to take Vitamin E daily and see what happens in a month.I hope this helps.
buy Vitamin-E capsules with gel, then poke the capsule open and rub the gel on your spots. Vitamin-E is one of the #1 cures to marks on skin. It doens't take long for you to notice changes.
I saw a Brady Bunch episode where one of the girls used lemon juice. It didn't work. I'd ask a dermatologist.
try bleaching or fade creams. vitamin E works also
1) stop drinking alcohol


2) stop eating fried foods


3) stop eating spicy foods
Take Vitamin E and theres a face cream that is quite cheap and they sell it on any pharmacy over the counter .. the Brand is AMBI .. they are REALLY GOOD and theres for different types of skin types and color, etc





I bought mine at Walgreens and the name is: AMBI skin care FADE CREAM ---- Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone. (Normal Skin)





It contains : Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Sunscreen.





Try it ! My friends and I have used it and it works! =o)
there are bleaching products designed to do just that- I had a dark spot on my cheek that was there forever- was worried about it being melanoma. Every doctor I had seen said it was normal form overexposure to the sun. I don't go outside much cause I hate to be hot. Finally went to one about another issue and asked them for curiousity and they said it was a fungul infection- gave me some cream and it was gone in a week.
Hey...almost everyone has dark spots probz...if its probz with dark circles under ur eyes then i suggest u get sum sleep and relax..but if its dark spots on ur skin...then id say it could be caused by scars...or it could be a skin prob...just get a check up to keep safe...okey then thanks a lot......hope u get ur prob solved. :D
Honey I worked in cosmetics for a long time and a lot of the ethnic women bought what is called a lightening cream. It goes on just like a moisturizer and the results are great, but not immediate. Good luck dear! Most of them have the same ingredients.
spots? how big? pin head size or bigger than a dime? could you elaborate.?
It will take a lot of patience, and they might not ever completely go away. But you can try products like Neutrogena Visibly Even, Ambi Fade Cream or other things you can find at most drug stores.
Ask Michael Jackson.
You can buy online from stores like Victoria's Secret or Cosmo Prof or get a facial.
i had the same problem some of my skin was darker then the other. I use proactive and when you get the whole set you get a lighting cream i lightens your skin that is what it is for. and also if you have freckles and you don't want them it is great for that too let me know if this helped you =]


Have a nice day %26amp; hope i helped you...

No comments:

Post a Comment