Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What should I apply on my face before using liquid make-up?

To make my face look smoother?





I saw the answer on a TV show but forgot, what it was called...any suggestions?What should I apply on my face before using liquid make-up?
You may have seen a primer or pore minimizer advertised. These can work for you to give you the smooth skin look you are looking for, but make sure you've got a great skin care regimen that you follow religiously at least twice daily. I don't use a primer, as I find my daily moisturizer does what I need before applying my foundation. Whatever you use, give yourself time for it to absorb in to your face before applying your foundation. Also, get plenty of rest and drink lots of water. That absolutely contributes to a healthy glow.What should I apply on my face before using liquid make-up?
Foundation is the base so it should be applied ALWAYS first thing. The eyes come next whatever you are using could be just a coat of mascara or the whole works eyeshadow liner and eyebrow pencil. Then the lipstick and finally the blusher to round it off.
Soap---Then Use Battery Acid---If That Dont Smoth Your Face Nothing Will---Keep It Out Of Your Eyes!!
Some soap and water. lol
first u have to clean ur face with a creme cleanser and then MOSITURIZE! then after 10 minutes apply ur makeup
Exfoliation is a great thing to remember to do for immediate and for a long term smoothness regiment, but I agree with the primer answer - that's probably what you heard, other than that to look smoother you can use concealer under and over makeup??? Brushes???
I think that you're referring to a make up primer..





Primer would be something you should apply before your liquid foundation, some might even come with SPF...


well.. it acts as a make up base to help smoothen out your skin and help balance out skin tone... It also helps protect your skin from clog pores and stuff..





It might a little expensive but get a good brand for a primer cause it plays a important role for make up... It's suppose to protect your skin, right?
Smashbox primer
I'm not sure what product you saw on TV was, but I just your ordinary facial cream with UV protection. It does the trick for me.
I think the answer you were looking for is a primer - it makes your makeup go on smoother and last for longer. Primer comes after moisturiser and before foundation.


(If you're in the US, Smashbox do one that is very popular.)





I wouldn't say this is an absolute necessity though - a good moisturiser should be fine, just let it absorb well before you apply makeup.
Start with an exfoliator and use a good moisturizer after drying off. You are never to young to start with a good regimen. And the more you spend, usually the better the quality. Clinique and Lancome make some awesome products and try their Teint Idole ultra foundation. It is like heaven in a bottle. It makes your skin smooth and it stays for hours and doenst wipe off on your clothes. Good for every type of skin. Good luck
Well, first off, you should wash your face, tone if necessary (alcohol-free), and then use an oil-free moisturizer w/ sunscreen. The moisturizer preps your skin for your makeup making it easier to apply, adds a smoother finish and lasts longer. Applying loose powder should add the final touch! :)
use a good face soap and moisturizer, let it soak in and then use your foundation.
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment