Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can i do to slim down my face with make up?

what i do to enhance my cheekbones is i select a blush that a shade darker than my skin tone and i make a kissy-face in the mirror, noting where my cheekbones pop out and brushing the powder there, from where my cheekbones start to the temples. blend evenly and you should be good to go!What can i do to slim down my face with make up?
Blush!!!!





To slim down a round face, begin by drawing an imaginary vertical line from the outer edge of your iris (of the eye) down your cheek. Begin your blush application outside of this invisible line at your cheek’s vertical middle and apply the blush in a triangular sideways “V” shape. With the a narrow blush brush pointed towards the nose, extend the blush out toward the ear to complete the triangle. For extra definition, buff a little blush on the chin.





To locate your cheekbones, make a fish face by puckering you lips and suckin in your cheeks. Apply the blush on to the apple of your cheek and back towards the center point of the ear. Remember to start with just a small amount of the blush and built slowly to desired color intensity, always buffing in one direction, from the center upward.





(I got this information form a Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals i.d.) blush kit that I purchased. I loved the tips and the make up!!What can i do to slim down my face with make up?
stop with the paint its not good in the long run if you are happy with your self you dont need the paint

No comments:

Post a Comment