Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you reapply sunblock when you wear make up on your face?

I'm in front of a window at work, it looks black from the outside but I can see through it. I have sensitive skin to the sun and I was wondering since sunblock has to be reapplied every twoto four hours what do I do because I wear make up? is there a product I can use? are those black windows sun shields or are they just tinted?How do you reapply sunblock when you wear make up on your face?
why dont u just use a makeup that contains sunscreen? and use a regular facial moisturizer that contains sunscreen? You dont need to reaplly every 2-4 hours or whatever..i think thats like if you are out ona beach sweating and swimming and stuff...for daily life regular spf in moistuizers should last all day. besides, the sun only puts out damaging rays this time of year b/w like 11-3 oclock anyways.How do you reapply sunblock when you wear make up on your face?
get a tinted moisturize with spf and use that instead

No comments:

Post a Comment