Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to make my face clear up?

My face always breaks out at random times and no face washes work. It doesnt matter what I eat or how much I work out because I eat the same all the time and I will still go throught times where I have pretty good skin and I have the same workout schedule every week. I need my skin to be really clear, its the thing I am most self conscious about because my skin is never predictable, and when it breaks out, it takes a long time to clear up. HELP!How to make my face clear up?
Lime Juice is very important natural aid for beautiful skin. This treatment will help you to look young and beautiful. It will also help cure pimples. It is also known to help in controlling oily skin, improve a dull and greasy complexion, improve rough and dry skin, relieve tired eyes and remove freckles





Water helps to flush toxins out of your body, which means that they are not as likely to be excreted through your skin. This daily ';cleansing'; will occur because you drink enough water; as toxins are excreted through kidneys and other avenues, this will help cut down on acne breakouts.How to make my face clear up?
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes I lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment