Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make up my face in arab style?

How can I make up my face in arab style?


Lately I like arab style very much throught my face isn't looks like arab, I got super-fair skin and sucken deep set, average eyes shape


like nordic european women. ( as I ever put my picture on here yesterday). someone told me that I choose try out the tan cheeks blush. it dosen't work on me cuz when i tried tan or brownie color on my cheeks, my cheeks appear to look like the white face with the stain of the mud on the face. it dosen't make me look natuaral tan. my nose also isn't looks like middle east because it's small and round just like scandinavian women. so what's tip would u suggest me to make-up my face to look like middle eastherners or the lebanese girls?How can I make up my face in arab style?
Check on youtube,


there are many tutorials on


arabic eye make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment