Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there a way I can I get rid of the shine from my face without using make up?

Biore Shine Control Cleanser and Moisturizer: http://www.biore.com/usa/products/index.鈥?/a>





You can also take a very light dusting of translucent powder and dust it over your shiny spots. You will not notice you're wearing makeup. -- Try the Mineral Veil by Bare Minerals.Is there a way I can I get rid of the shine from my face without using make up?
well every morning i use clinique clarifying lotion 3 which seems to work really well (it kind of like toner, but removes oils). i have also have heard of ';rice paper'; which most of my friends use.Is there a way I can I get rid of the shine from my face without using make up?
brown paper napkins! just blot and your shine goes away.
Use: Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser from Neutrogena.





I use it and it takes away the shiny grease on my forehead and nose and cheeks for like an entire day. It works great!
use an anti-shine soap or toner
shine on face happens when the skin secretes excess sebum.


you could try the following non cosmetic way to reduce shine


1. try a pore refining/ shine control/ oil control face wash/lotion... follow it up with a astringent/ toner... try neutrogena.





2. alternatively try rubbing ice over your face after you wash your face. ice closes the pores temporarily hence reduces shine..





3. else, try using blotting paper. ie oil control sheets from clean a nd clear, body shop etc





hope it helped
Absolutely! Shine is caused by the natural oils in your face. The first step is to make sure you're nice and clean-- wash your face at least twice a day with a cleanser formulated for your skin.





Then what you need is oil-blotting sheets. They sell these at all drug stores, but a tissue, paper towel, or piece of toilet paper works equally well. Simply take the paper and blot away the shininess :)





Cheap and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment