Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I do with make-up to make my face look shorter?

I have a naturally short face and I like it I guess but I want to make it look shorter. What can I do with make up to make it appear shorter? (blush, foundation, powder, etc)What can I do with make-up to make my face look shorter?
NO blush or bronzer at least not on the cheeks.


Blushes and bronzers or anything contouring like with make you fake look thinner and longer.


You want to focus on you forehead and chin and put contouring or darker powders there to make it appear shorter but not too obvious where its a completely different from your skin tone. Go to Mac or any makeup store and ask them and try on there products, they will know best. Then you can see how and if you like it. Then go to a drugstore or a cheaper to get the same look if you don't want to spend that much


Also focus on your eyes. Use darker shadows or anything you think will find that will bring attention to them. But don't do anything to your lips maybe some gloss but no colored lipstick or anything. Maybe you could get a tan if you don't already have one.





Foundation wont really make a different, more on contouring powders will help you achieve your look!





the type of haircut you have will also affect the frame of your face, so go to a salon and ask then to cut it so your face will appear shorter. Maybe a fringe or something like that.What can I do with make-up to make my face look shorter?
more blush - the wider you go, the shorter the face or at least more balanced

No comments:

Post a Comment