Saturday, December 26, 2009

What face make-up do you use?

What do you use, (liquid,loose powder,etc) and which brand?


Do you recommend it?


Is it better for oily, dry, or combination skins?





Thanks.





Here's mine -


Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder - good for oily skin, but doesn't control shine that much..could be better. Has very good matching skin tone to me and it covers well enough. Doesn't clog pores and is okay for acne prone skin (like mine!)What face make-up do you use?
I have combination skin. I usually dab a tiny bit of Clearasil Benzoyl Peroxide (http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a> on my t-zone, let that absorb...apply Neutregena Visibly Even Moisturizer (http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a> and then Max Factor Minerals Foundation (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a> all over..it's very light and not gloggy at all.What face make-up do you use?
I use mineral foundation: Bare Minerals.





I recommend it however if you have oily skin, make sure to put some type of oil mattifier underneath.





Concealer: MAC Studio Finish and Make Up For Ever HD Full Cover(sample)





Review: I love MAC Studio Finish because it gives great coverage, however it can look very cakey in dry areas of the skin.





I love Make Up For Ever HD Full Cover because it gives great coverage, but I was surprised this morning to find out that it does not get cakey in my dry areas. (I'm also happy that the lady gave me a whole bunch to sample so it will be a while before I need to actually buy the real product).





I think I will switch between the two, using the MUFE for dry areas or using it first, and using the MAC Studio Finish on top for areas that need the thicker coverage.








Then I top it off with a pressed, antishine powder. I use MAC Blot Powder and TheBalm Sexy Mama.





I love both. However, MAC comes out cheaper because it gives you more product (about twice as much) for just $3 more. However, I like TheBalm Better, because MAC color was too light even though it claimed to be translucent and made me look like a ghosts in pictures.





However, strangely, Sexy Mama is a light beige color but goes on invisible and does not give me the ghostlike effect. I think I would wear MAC for everyday since it is cheaper and use Sexy Mama for when I'm going out and know pictures will be taken.
I use Mary Kay. All of the following are Mary Kay.





Liquid Foundation- I use Medium Coverage, I find that Full Coverage is to oily as its made for dry skin.





Loose Powder- Before I leave the house to get that finished look. Never to heavy.





Pressed Powder Compact- During the day I use pressed powder for light touch ups.





ALL THEIR STUFF IS AWESOME.





For acne prone skin (like mine) I also use the 3-in-1 cleaner they have (combination formula, not dry skin formula). The the light moisturizer they have. It is the best ever! I dont sell it I just use it. But really it is the best! I have gotten lazy and bought other stuff and broke out every time.





Stuff is pretty cheap too.





Liquid Foundation is 14 bucks BUT lasts forever cuz you dont need alot at all.





GOOD LUCK!
for mascara and eyeliner i use Dior ...


eye shadows i like Mac, but sometimes i use some for little girls you know cheap make up like Ardene ..it last long and colors just crazy it is just perfect for stage/dancing(I'm go go dancer at nightclubs NOT A STRIPPER! just dancer in normal nightclub) make up because even if you dance all night and you all wet it doesn't run ...BUT after , i mean when i get back home i use moisturizing products for sensitive skin because cheap make up is not really good for skin.


Also use L'oreal self tan and bronze
I use L'oreal True Match. It is the first brand I have found that matches my skin tone (all the others are too yellow, too pink, too orange, or just too dark). Also, it doesn't feel heavy when you put it on.





I use Rimmel pressed powder on top of my foundation, it works wonders! Really, it covers flaws beautifully. For me, anyway. :)
Use Bare Minerals, it the best for your skin.





I never put on makeup so people are used to seeing me without it and they think im pretty without it.


It always best not to wear makeup everyday because people get used to that and when you dont wear makeup you look hideous.


But if you dont wear makeup and then wear it occasionally you will look prettierr! (:
maybeline dream satin liquid foundation is great as it gives a natural effect (if you match your exact skin colour) and has a build able coverage. If you are in the U.S its name may differ slightly. Let it dry for 5 mins then use blotching paper before translucent powder.
I use the Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous. It is a cream to powder formula and I apply it with a foundation brush. It looks completely natural and I can wear it sheer or heavy. It also lasts all day! Definitely the best foundation I have ever had.
I use Body shop black eyeliner ( i have big eyes %26amp; i need it to make me not look like an alien LOL) %26amp; Body shop concealer.


Body Shop products are good only really for sensitive skinned people. I dont see the point in getting it otherwise cause its very pricey.


%26amp; a no7 mascara. VERY CLUMPY. Bleh.





(: Thats my daily lot anyway.
Use Make Up Forever HD liquid foundation. Best foundation I've seen. Or if you have the money, get SK2 Airtouch Foundation which is a battery operated spray on foundation that uses ionized particles that avoid hair and are only attracted to skin.
MAC Studio Fix Powder. I love it. You can really build up the coverage or look really simple. I have oily skin but I suggest this for any skin type. But dry skin should definitely moisturize with any kind of lotion before putting it on.
I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and i highly recommend it! Its the best makeup ive ever used! It stays on all day and makes my skin look flawless...i use it for my concealer, foundation, blush, eyeshadow and bronzer...its amazing!
MAC, it is the BEST coverage out there. I use the studio fix fluid and to get rid of the shine, I use on bronzer.


trust me, i get compliments on my makeup all the time.
I Use Maybelline Mineral Powder. It Matches My Skin Tone Like Exactly And Diminishes Redness %26amp; Makes My Face Look Fresh And Pretty. I Would Recommend It For Oily Skin Since It Makes Your Face Soft And Not Shiny.
NYC - foundation (oil free), Rimmel - loose powder if i need it, clinque - Blush, Clinque - Mascara, Dior - eyeshadow, Estee Lauder - Lipstick and lipgloss.
i use CoverGirl Trueblend foundation and L'Oreal Truematch Powder. i like them both, but yeah, the powder doesn't really control shine that well.
I just go with Covergirl. It's the cheapest and it looks decent. I use the liquid cover-up, which is made to help oily skin.
i use bear minerals powder~ i like it cause my skins really good(only a couple zits) and its really light and sheer but it doesn't help with oiliness
L'Oreal true match concealer and sometimes the powder. It is the only concealer in the world that matches my skin
i use MAC works really good stays on all day AWSOME :) use studio fix from mac ask them if they can match your color and you will be set:)
im a guy so i dont use to much makeup i use chapstick mint flavor and sometimes i use black eyeliner.
I use clinique powder and I recommend it.
Lancome is awesome. I haven't had good luck with drugstore makeup. It's usually too orange for my skin tone.
foundation liquid and mascara they r rele good and i think lorial foundation lol it mathcees greatttttt
clinque face bronzer powder
My girlfriend loves to use MAC products





Hope that helps
i use maybelline dream mousse foundation. amaaaazing.
mary kay liquid foundation good products
I don't use make-up :P Inner beauty is the best :)
i use covergirl pressed powder as well because i dont like my face being shiny!
I use Maybeline Mineral Power. I love it for my skin, it's really light and feels nice.
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment