Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How dose Make up effect your face, Whats the bad things about make up?

Some make up is ok, if it is natural and not full of chemicals. Our skin is like a sponge, it absorbs chemicals, storing them under the skin and also going into the bloodstream. It makes its way into the organs and usually does not leave the body.





The body holds onto what it thinks is dangerous to it, like a chemical or toxin - it is not all excreted.


So, you see these heavily made up older women with droopy yellow eyes, or bad skin - it is a lifetime build up of that stuff.





It sounds terrible but really it is something people don't notice til they are older.





Not to scare you but just be aware of anything you put on your body and into it. That includes chemicals, drugs, toxins, bug sprays etc. Use simple ingredients like from a health food store.How dose Make up effect your face, Whats the bad things about make up?
Using bad/cheap brands of make-up can cause your face to become more oily. If you use makeup everyday, for many years it can cause bags under you eyes, to soak the chemicals in make-up in.


About 5 years ago, I remember reading in the paper about a lady that can so much makeup under her skin that they filled a cup (after she died of course).





Hope I helped :)How dose Make up effect your face, Whats the bad things about make up?
Makeup brightens your face giving you a nice glow, it evens out your complexion, conceals imperfections, widens eyes, thickens eyelashes, fills in eyebrows, makes your face look healthy, makes you gorgeous... though if you use the wrong type it can cause pimples and it can irritate eyes.. I for one think the benefits outweigh the negatives.
well I neve wear make up because I am a guy but it mess up your face because it ceates wrinkels in your face but I thnk people look a whole lot better with out make up expley females as log as they have a good personalty to them that is not stuck up they have to e friendley





Mike


ps if u have im fill fee to im me or email me at FMF72000@yahoo.com
it depends on the brand you use. some makeup tends to do more damage than others. the only problem I've had with makeup is it's made me break out. I don't think it's necessarily BAD for your skin unless you never clean your face/use moisterizer.
I'm a guy but I would think off the top of my head that allergic reactions to certain make up products or clogged pores could be two problems.
One should always remove make-up in the evening......

No comments:

Post a Comment