Saturday, December 26, 2009

What should i put on my face b4 applying make-up to help prevent my skin from breaking out?

primer doesnt work, they only clog pores. i have very sensitive. any products suggestions?What should i put on my face b4 applying make-up to help prevent my skin from breaking out?
Get a good spot treatment (I like ZAPZYT, it works really well) and give it a few minutes to dry and sink in before you apply a good oil-free moisturizer. As long as you wash your face and not cake on too much makeup and clean your makeup sponges and brushes often, you should be fine.What should i put on my face b4 applying make-up to help prevent my skin from breaking out?
Try the Simple skincare range. You need to use something that closes pores. the smaller your pores the less make-up can get into them and therefore less spots. But really as long as you take your make-up off at end of the day properly all you need under make-up is a moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment