Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What make up can make my round face look less roun?

i have a slightly big round face, do u guys have any tips of how i can make it look more skinnier?What make up can make my round face look less roun?
Don't try to make it look less round!! I love that kind of face!! It is youthful and SEXY. A skinny face is UGLY. My face is a little thin and I would do anything to have that round, youthful, healthy, sexy face!! Men love it!!!! You are insane to want to change it at all. I'm serious.What make up can make my round face look less roun?
LONG EARINGS AND TIGTHT TANKS Report Abuse

the art of shading. go to your local cosmetic counter at one of the larger department stores and set up an appointment for some how to's. once you master that, work on a possible new hair style if you dont like the one you have. those two things can change everything.
Blush and light foundation and pink lipgloss or eyeliner and do not use that much Mascara makes ur fac luk round
Well in order to change your face look you first need the CORRECT HAIRCUT before you go to make ups.
Don't try to change that, enhance it.





Light pink blushes and lipstick with dark eyeliner!!!





Hair delicately flowing around it.





w00tness!
I'm not sure about makeup, but if you grow ur hair out longer, it will make ur face look a LOT skinnier, trust me. I have a round face, too and when I grew my hair out then it looked a lot skinnier. Try wearing it down or in low behind-the-ear pigtails to make it look longer. Worked for me, girli-o!!!
Blush if done properly, look up picks of this, but keep it very subtle and only a shade darker then your skin.





You could also try a hair cut, hair can change your look instantaniously. The best way to find one for you is to look around places and see what looks best on you, not what you like best!





Ask an honest hairdreser what would look best
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment