Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good make up and face wash for your skin?

i have been using bare minerals make up and proactive face wash for about a year and a half, but i'm running low on money right now and can't afford them, and i'm starting to run out!


do you know any alternatives to bare minerals and proactive that wont make me break out that i could buy at a store like target or fred myers?


please help!Good make up and face wash for your skin?
Go on eBay to buy your bare minerals.





I have a friend that uses it and she buys her stuff on eBay for a LOT less then directly from the company.





I've heard it is really good...





Most mineral stuff you buy at a grocery store or pharmacy are not pure products...





There is no oversight for the term ';Mineral Makeup';Good make up and face wash for your skin?
Well I use Mac makeup i think its less than bare minerals. But I used to use covergirl and i loved it, im pretty sure they sell it at target. Also good face wash: Avon makes some good stuff, St. Ives Exfoliating cream works pretty good on my skin. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment