Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the FASTEST way to remove stage make-up (water based face paint like)?

I will be playing the cowardly lion in yhe Wizard of Oz in a few weeks, and I have to go from lion to human in like 10 seconds. I will have to change my costume and remove all me make-up as will the scarecrow and tin man. I need a SUPER FAST way to remove make-up!!!What is the FASTEST way to remove stage make-up (water based face paint like)?
Makeup removing wipes would probably be the best.What is the FASTEST way to remove stage make-up (water based face paint like)?
Baby oil or olive oil,wipe it by dabbing some of one of those two onto a cotton and then wipe those part that you wish to clean...its cheap,fast and convenient!
Make up removing wipes are good. It might take longer than 10 seconds though LOL. Maybe 20. LOL. But I use MAC wipes and they remove everything with just one pass even waterproof mascara.
Baby oil ... then something strong to get that off .. like Noxzema
Facial wipes.
vaseline!! it works amazing! make sure you have a lot of paper towels.
I mean it's not hard, it's just use paper towels and what you use to take off your own normal make up.








Trust me I am in different plays too.
Baby oil, and then baby wipes. We use it to take off clown paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment