Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the best natural looking make up to cover blemishes and make your face look great?

price doesn't matter. Uhmm if they don't clog pores then thats a plus too :)Whats the best natural looking make up to cover blemishes and make your face look great?
Bare Minerals works for me and I have oily skin. It doesn't clog my pores either. It is gentle enough to sleep in, if I don't get it washed off like I should. They have a cover up called Bisque that I apply with a small brush, to those special areas, it works wonders. It lasts for a long time because it doesn't take a lot to use. Give it a try. I wish it was available when I was younger. Good luck!Whats the best natural looking make up to cover blemishes and make your face look great?
bare essentials is awesome, i don't use a separate concealer, i just use their concealer brush and spot cover things like blemishes, or broken capilaries, and then the larger brush for the rest of my face, it's great coverage
dream matte mouse, its a cream so it covers well, but it turns into a powder as it sets, so it wont clog pores, you just have to blend it well to make sure its even and its only like 8 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment