Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How does your face feel with face primer on with make up vs. without primer with only makeup?

Does your face feel any different with primer on under your make up than without ? How so ?How does your face feel with face primer on with make up vs. without primer with only makeup?
primer makes such an incredible difference! Your makeup lasts longer, your face does't get as oily and your skin will feel smoother. Aren't those great reasons to use primer??? I use MAC with the spf 50 because I am a freak about sun protection. I love it!How does your face feel with face primer on with make up vs. without primer with only makeup?
Yes! i agree with the first answer! I just started using it and i lOVE It. It makes my makeup go on a lot smoother.. Primer helps keep makeup on a lot longer so when im at school, i dont do touch ups on my foundation, only on my eyeliner. It has helped me tons!
primer is great. Laura Mercier makes the best. It makes you make up stay on all day, you don't get as shiny and it's better for you skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment