Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best face wash to remove make up (sensitive skin)?

I am a 20 year old female with very dry, sensitive skin and I'm prone to breaking out with a product that is too harsh. What is the best face cleanser to take off my face make up?What is the best face wash to remove make up (sensitive skin)?
1.Use a gentle, slightly diluted cream on a ball of cotton wool to clean up the entire face. This will take care of the foundation and powder.


2.Remove the lipstick next. Once the overall clean up has been done, begin on the lipstick. Usually, Vaseline will get off the toughest waterproof lipstick. Rub some on your lips and wipe off with a tissue.


3.


Remove from eyesContinue with the eyes. These are gentle areas and Clinique eye makeup remover would be the best solution. These are all just preliminaries to get off the separate areas of makeup.


4.Take off all the lotions and makeup removers that you have just used. Use a gentle foaming soap to wash your face and unclog the pores.


5.Pat your face dry and put on a light night lotion to combat skin dryness that can occur from the rigorous removal of the makeup and all the chemicals used on the skin.








Tips;








鈥f you don't have eye makeup remover, baby oil on a cotton ball works really well (just make sure to rinse the oil off afterwards to prevent break-outs)


鈥lways use a noncomedogenic moisturizer. They don't clog pores.


鈥ou may also use the HydraMitt which is a microfiber mitt that removes makeup in seconds by using warm water only. It's also very gentle on your eyes and will not scratch your skin like your typical microfiber cloth.What is the best face wash to remove make up (sensitive skin)?
For everyone, it can be different things/products. I have SUPER sensitive skin and nutrogena facial soap bars work soooo well for me, both getting all the make-up off my face and helping my skin have a clear complection. After I use that I also usually put on some of nutrogena's sensitive skin moisturizer (purple bottle shade).





I have the same conditions as you do, and this stuff works perfectly!
Any face wash is going to strip away natural oils which actually causes skin to produce more oil which clogs pores so causing break-outs and will also dry your skin further, not to mention that most washes will contain chemicals that aren't exactly friendly to skin at the best of times, let alone what it'd do to sensitive skin.





Instead try cleansing with Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) which maintains natural oils keeping skin healthy so prevents acne and keeps skin hydrated. For OCM mix half extra virgin olive oil to moisturize and half castor oil to cleanse, also try adding a little tea tree oil which is antibacterial. Massage into your face then put a hot face cloth over your face for a minute to open pores, then wipe off oil, any trace amounts are absorbed into skin so won't be greasy. http://www.moogoo.com.au/category13_1.ht鈥?/a>
you really just need to try out a bunch of different things. for example, proactive is really common but doesnt work for me. dermalogica is extremely pricy and high quality but makes me break out worse. neutrogena actually worked better for me than dermalogica did, but dermalogica has worked wonders for my brother. i've found i like murad, but everyones skin is different so i highly suggest trying out multiple soaps.
I have excema, and I use dial soap. Its fine for my skin, and everything comes off nicely... I use lotion to remove eye makeup (I use St Ive's sensitive skin)
Try Cetaphil, you can find it at walmart (if you have a walmart where you are at). My wife uses it and has good luck with it.
Noxzema
vasaline removes eye makeup nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment