Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you use face prime? My make-up always looks..?

caked on when I use it, even though I only use a tiny tiny bit of foundation! Are yuo also meant to use moisturisor? Any tips?





I use MAC prep %26amp; prime BTWHow do you use face prime? My make-up always looks..?
Foundation is normally use to even out the skin tone but it won't cover blemishes and dark circles this is where the cover stick comes in handy as this will cover any blemishes and dark circles the foundation never covered I like to cleanse tone and moisturise before I apply primer then I apply foundation with a brush then take a damp sponge then blend our foundation for a more natural look then use concealer patting it in with ring finger then setting it with loose powder for a long lasting finish. Before doing face make up do eye make up first so if you make a mistake you can wipe it off and start over again without wiping away foundation and concealer hope I've helpedHow do you use face prime? My make-up always looks..?
Definitely- Make sure your skin is nice and moisturized before using a foundation. If your foundation is looking caked on, try skipping it! This will look more natural and allow your skin to breathe. Use a little concealer on any blemishes. If you still want to use an all-over product to even out skin tone, try using a tinted moisturizer.





To make the kind you already have look more natural, try watering it down a tiny bit (Put it on your fingers or a sponge, then run a tiny bit of water over it). Or, sometimes I mix my foundation with my moisturizer for a dewy, natural look.





If none of this works, and you still want to use MAC, go to your local make-up counter and ask them to show you how to apply it. They are trained in their particular brand, so they may know certain tricks or how exactly to apply it for best results.
Make sure you skin is moisturized, and also if it has to much coverage for you maybe you like to get a lighter foundation because MAC I heard tends to be pretty thick :P. Hope this helped can anyone try to answer mine please? :]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
make sure the primer dries first

No comments:

Post a Comment