Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do I need to use a make up remover prior to my face cleanser?

I use a face cleanser every night that helps me control my acne (followed by toner, moisturizer, etc). I've been wearing a lot of make up lately and wondering if I need to or should use a make up remover cloth (or something else) to remove the make up before washing my face with the cleanser...or perhaps that's redundant since the cleanser is supposed to, well, cleanse? Thoughts?Do I need to use a make up remover prior to my face cleanser?
For your face, no.


For you eyes, Yes, and one specifically for eye make up removal.


Avon's eye make-up remover is only $1.99.


PK


http://www.youravon.com/kingrahamDo I need to use a make up remover prior to my face cleanser?
the less chemicals you use the better. They have makeup now that is for acne prone skin. Though most girls use wash cloths no remove makeup also- i dint recommend it... it irritated the skin and can cause the chemicals to go deeper into the skin
If you wear a lot of eye make up, you should probably use make-up remover because it may be hard to wash with a cleanser around your eyes. It may irritate, also
Yeah, mascara is a *****.
Yes, you certainly need a facial cleanser. I usually do the following steps and it works well with me:-


1- Rub face with cold water.


2- use a facial cleanser ( I use Neutrogena).


3- I use Neutrogena's exfoliating cleanser (3 times a week).


5- Apply Toner followed by Moisturizer.(I usually use Clarins).
Make-Up remover is best for the more stubborn make=up (eyeliner, mascara, lipstick). However, a good gentle cleanser appropriate for your skin should always be used afterwards to clean the residue, oils, dead skin cells et al.
yes you need to before cleansing. read tips on skincare and more to help you on this site
I think it is better to use makeup remover before cleansing with cleanser. Otherwise if you could not remove makeup completely, acne and pore blockages may occur.
I suggest you do exactly what you are doing now but use a makeup remover with less alcohol base and a chemical free cleanser.its less harsh on your skin
better if you use face cleanser. In fact, when i used to be in theatre, i used pond's cold cream... and then face cleanser, and then toner. Redundancy is always good to make your face looking fresh all the time. mmmuah!
Use Maybellin's express finish make up romover for face and eyes.its 100% oil free and does not give a burning sensation at all.I 've been using it for 2 yrs alomost and its gr8.it just costs Rs.69.


And yes first you shud remove your make up witha make up remover,then you shud wash you r face with water and apply a good toner.

No comments:

Post a Comment