Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GUYS: Do you mind when girls wear face make-up?

Okay! So my face is a little lighter than my body and has some freckles/sunspots, so I put on foundation and stuff. Personally, I think it really looks amazing. It's incredible what make-up can do; my complexion just all comes together and looks the exact same color as my body. People tell me I'm gorgeous and I feel it and I have confidence! I'm single but still a teenager and haven't had a boyfriend for awhile, but when I do end up getting one, I want my boyfriend to love me for me and not mind it. I just have the oppurtunity to look great instead of just good, you know? So I take advantage of it. I remind myself that everyone in Hollywood does and it's totally normal there, haha but actually no everyone there is messed up so nevermind! But idk, do guys just not understand that? And please, please, don't comment and be like ';that's probably why you dont have a boyfriend because you think youre sooo pretty,'; because thats not at all right and not what im going for here! Anyways, thanks everyone...so much!GUYS: Do you mind when girls wear face make-up?
Hi,





I'm not a guy but I see no problem in wearing foundation. You seem like a very confident girl and that is good. I just think it's gross when girls wear a ton of foundation, and you can tell. The worst is when girls have that a line along their jawline that they forgot to blend in or something, haha, ew.. ! I personally don't wear foundation at all, but my skin tone is very even.





Anyway, I think freckles are cute! so maybe you can go some days without makeup! I think the natural look is so gorgeous! :)GUYS: Do you mind when girls wear face make-up?
Not at all just dont over to it to thr=e point its obvious you have allot on. Another tip for picking up guys dont make drama(dont make everything a big deal) dont be bitchy ever and no matter how much you like him dont constantly text him give him his space and dont smuther him the last thing a dude wants is a cling on be cool and flirtty and have him wanting you just bait them it
It's all personal preference!!! I tend to favor natural beauty, but not everyone does.
To be honest, make-up is kind of annoying. Half the time, it looks too fake.





I wish women really wouldn't wear make-up. It's superfluous.
It doesnt matter as long as they look pretty





Answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Focus to improve your charisma, this will UP your game ten fold. Trust me.
i dont mind it unless they cake it on and look whore-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment