Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do i make my face clear up??????????

I have pimples but their not huge their okay but i just dont feel good i'd like my face to clear up................i've pretty much tried everything and its work but i still have some pimples....Also one of my problems is i have oily skin.And i dry out my face alot i'd just like my face to clear up please help me.=/How do i make my face clear up??????????
Have you tried any astringents, like Sea Breeze? That's really good for removing oil and residue from your skin. I would also recommend washing your face with something like Clean and Clear that may help clear up acne.How do i make my face clear up??????????
I was in your situation and had tried everything under the sun for 12 years (started having complexion problems at 9 years old). The only thing that EVER really made a big difference was Accutane. I was only able to take it for a month, though. You're supposed to take it for 5 months. While I was on it, I didn't experience any of the supposed side effects other than chapped lips. My face cleared up TREMENDOUSLY. Words can't describe the difference it made. My face wasn't shiny (it always was within an hour of putting on makeup) ,and my hair wasn't even greasy looking anymore. Even the really deep blackheads that are literally impossible to eliminate started to fade. Unfortunately I was unable to finish out the treatment because my parents were nervous about possible side effects, so everything came back after I stopped taking it. I am now 21 and have tried even more of the newer products to no avail. Proactiv made a SLIGHT difference, but certainly didn't fix my problem. The routine is also exhausting. I'm going to take Accutane again as soon as possible for the full course, as soon as I can afford it. For those like me, it is a miracle cure and worth any of the minute risks.
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment on the spots overnight.





You probably have mixed skin - like an oily T-zone. You should NOT be drying out your skin with astringent crap. I have both oily/dry skin and here's what I do: wash your face in the morning (with warm, NOT hot water) with some kind of mild cleanser. I use an Oil of Olay daily face wash. If you have dry spots, use a light face lotion on them. (I have to put lotion on my cheeks, for example, because they get very dry, but usually avoid lotioning my forehead.) Be sure the lotion is non-comodogenic; this means it doesn't clog pores. And try to find a lotion with an SPF - sunscreen. If you need or want to wash your face a second time during the day, that's OK. But I wouldn't wash more than twice. Your skin just doesn't need it.





So ... that's it. Don't buy any of that dumb expensive harsh chemical s.hit. Just wash with a cleanser, use lotion, and put the acne treatment on at night. It's worked great for me over the years.
I really like Biore Triple action toner because it cleared up my face in just 3 days and now my face is clear. It doesn't really matter if your face is oily because the toner does its job.
try mary kay face cleaner called velocity it works miricles! I promise it helped my friend so much and it is inexpensive. only $10 for good size tube!


if you dont know anyone who sells it you can go to marykay.com and search for a local consultant. and contact them. most likely they will deliver it to you.


Good luck hun i know acne is not something easy to deal with and i hope this works for you if you try it. and if not whatever you decide to do i hope it works! :)
mary kay works great! also use something simple like a scrub or morning burst for your face in the morning or night.
Well if you eat a lot of chocolate don't eat as much. And if you do wash your hands after. Touching you face after you eat chocolate is a bad thing. Ummm....Try asking a dermatologist.
proactive or noxema face cleansing pads

No comments:

Post a Comment