Monday, April 26, 2010

Face Make-up for oily skin?

Any products? I have acne but its not really visible, ya know?


I use cover girl foundation and I break out, and it makes my skin OILY-ER.





I just want something that makes me look MATTE.Face Make-up for oily skin?
Ugh, I hate, hate, hate covergirl.





But anyway, make sure you use an oil mattifier before you put on makeup and make sure whatever makeup you putting on is oil-free and noncomedogenic.





In additoin, carry blot powder for whenever you get shine.Face Make-up for oily skin?
Bare Minerals..... it will not make your skin oily at all and if it does they have mineral veil that gets rid of oil (i put it in my hair if i dont feel like washing it). It is kind of pricey but if you dont use alot it will go a long way... they say 1 container is for 1 month but i have been using mine for 3 months and still not out!!! It is all minerals from the earth, no added
God of all drugstore foundation is Revlon colorstay foundation, make sure you get the one that's for oily skin. Honestly, its the best! It's been compared to MAC's studio fix. MAC can make you break out but Revlon doesn't, that's how good it is!!! The coverage is pretty good as well%26lt;3
There are a -lot- of water-based makeup that have little to no oil in them.





I use Maybelline Matte Mousse Foundation, and it works like a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment