Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is it in mineral make-up that makes my face itch?

i threw it away b/c of it. what a waste of money.What is it in mineral make-up that makes my face itch?
its something called bismuth that is an irritant to skin. avid bare minerals fans have said its the brush hair you may be allergic to..which could be true. but bare minerals or bare escentuals..those mineralize foundations have bismuth which is a proven skin irritant. ive heard lots of stories of girls who use it for a year and suddenly break out like crazy. this girl with a makeup blog i can't rem her name right now was sayng how she had no acne problems until using bare minerals for like a year and she started breaking out at 22 for the first time.





try mineralize skin finish from MAC, maybe that'll be better for you and its still kinda keeping in the mineral fam i guess. i use it..and have used it almost a year or so and i love it, have had no problems with my skin with it (and i have acne prone skin).What is it in mineral make-up that makes my face itch?
I brought the same makeup and it did the same thing to me. I found if you use a good moisturizers on your face before using the powder it will not itch. I wish you did not through out your makeup because it is really good makeup. I have found that Walmarts has mineral makeup to. It is just as good.
You are probably allergic to one of the ingredients.





When purchasing a a cosmetic esp for face, test it first on ur arm and there is no reaction, you can safely buy it !





:)
  • acne cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment