Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What sort of tools and make up styles would you have to use to mimick Heath Ledger's Joker face make up?

I love playing around with face paints and theatrical make up, my poor brothers are my canvases, but they don't seem to mind.


As we all now, The Dark Knight really hit it off, and I have a group friends asking me if I鈥檒l do their make up for Halloween, and they all want to be the Joker, like a mob of matching clowns lol. Now, I can do a basic match up, but it just isn鈥檛 good enough for me鈥?not dark (in a moody sense) enough. I am having trouble catching the streaking and twisted dark look of a maniac without completely destroying the entire job. I have until October to get it down before I disappoint my friends. Do you have any suggestions on how to improve my streaking and application? should I use oils? Water? Any type of particular tool? Any suggestions on a good make up brand? THANY YOU!What sort of tools and make up styles would you have to use to mimick Heath Ledger's Joker face make up?
all you have to do is go down to a military surplus store and find the white face paint OR go to a party store and find the white paint their then go to a dollar store or walmart and find black eye liner just something cheap nothing expensive and then pick up some red lipstick also


for the scars you could get them at the party store also :D


hope this helped my friends did a mini scene from batman also lol so this is how we figured it outWhat sort of tools and make up styles would you have to use to mimick Heath Ledger's Joker face make up?
I think the joker has wrinkles too. That's what might be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment