Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Can I Do To Prevent My Make Up From Aging My Face?

Do not suggest wearing less or wearing none at all. kthanks.What Can I Do To Prevent My Make Up From Aging My Face?
1] clean it all off thoroughly every night


2] use facewash, toner, moisturizer, and sunscreen for your skin type


3] use any name brand, drugstore or department store brand [ don't use no-names ] that is non-comedogenic - doesn't cause zits.


If you do all this, your skin will be fine - makeup by itself will not age your skin.What Can I Do To Prevent My Make Up From Aging My Face?
Who told you that it would age your face? Ha! I'll bet it was your mother. She thinks you wear too much and you look chippy. Well, rest easy, make up does not age your face. It was just a lie told to you by either someone ignorant or someone who is trying to get you to do something, like not wear so much. If you are unconvinced, then switch to neutrogena and spend more money on it as well because it costs a bit more.
If you want to avoid aging your face, put on a good sunscreen before you go out or avoid the sun. Most aging, as far as skin is concerned, is due to exposure to ultraviolet rays.
Use the healthy type of make up. Clinique, Sheer Cover, Bare Minerals, Shiseido, etc. Make sure you wash your face with a cleanser every night to wash away the make up. But I've heard that Bare Minerals is so light that you can sleep with it. All these brands better your skin, but they are quite pricey. Good luck!
yes i can help you don't put make up on when not necceary and always clean your face before going to bed
Make sure you wash your makeup off every night. Wash your face with a good cleanser in the morning and at night. You could use a toner to remove excess oil and cleanser from your face. Use a good moisturizer (during the day, one with an spf 15 or more would be good). The sun will age your face more than makeup. Neutrogena has a good line that is light, gently and hypo-allergenic.
it depends on what brand you use. but most of them won't, um just make sure to wash it off everynight b4 u go to bed because leaving it on ages ur face 7 weeks. my mary-kay lady told me all this. :) hope this helps u
You should wash youre face to remove the makeup and then wash youre face with a cleanser!
Mary Kay has facial cleanser and moisturizer called Time Wise. It's designed to prevent and minimize wrinkles. Use it twice a day before and after you put your makeup on. You can get it at http://www.marykay.com/micheleleahjones

No comments:

Post a Comment