Monday, April 26, 2010

When and why is face powder used (make-up)?

Need help with a school project.


Why do you use face powder (basically why would you want to use face powder)When and why is face powder used (make-up)?
i use it over liquid foundation, the liquid foundation helps the powder stick.. .but doesnt feel sticky.


its great coverage, and will stay on a lot longer and not wear off :DWhen and why is face powder used (make-up)?
If your wearing liquid foundation it sets the foundation.Some people wear the powder alone for a lighter feel.


Hope i helped %26amp;%26amp; good luck. :]
it stops my face looking shiny xx
Powder is put over foundation to finish off your look.


It helps everything look even.It keeps make up on longer.





If you have greasy,oily skin you put on pressed powder.


People with normal skin use loose powder.


Pick a powder with a similar shade of colour to your foundation.
to even out skin tone and give a finished look instead of being shiny.
When I first started wearing it, it was because I have pale skin and felt self confident about it. The power gave my cheeks a little colour.





Now, I use it for the same reason - I'm white as a ghost, but lately, pale skin had got more popular so some days I can do without it.





I guess I just like the effect it has on my complexion.





Elle x
well i only use make up when i have pimples.


im pregnant right now and boy do the pimples like me..


so now i use a liquid foundation to cover the pimple then a powder to even out the color on my face. so i dont have spots of foundation on my face in random places.








hope this link helps





http://ezinearticles.com/?Make-Up-Powder%26amp;id=405335

No comments:

Post a Comment