Monday, April 26, 2010

How hard is it for you to face up to the mistakes you make?

How long does it take for you to get over mistakes %26amp; adapt to better forms of behavior?


Do you have a hard time facing what you did wrong?


Do you learn quickly from your mistakes?


Do you have a mental bad experience file you use to forget your mistakes you made? How hard is it for you to face up to the mistakes you make?
It sometimes takes me a while to get over my mistakes..but i realize that people learn from there mistakes..so i try to learn from my mistakes.


Sometimes i have a hard time facing what i did wrong.


Yes i try my best to learn as quickly as possible from my mistakes so that i don't make the same mistakes again.


How hard is it for you to face up to the mistakes you make?
I'm very honest, including with myself, and so I don't have illusions about myself, and consequently don't have a problem facing my mistakes. How long it takes to recognize my mistakes and learn from them depends on the mistake and circumstances. The older I get, to less time it takes to realize the mistake.


I don't have ';a mental bad experience file.'; I feel that that would be avoidance and unhealthy. I don't allow myself to obsess over them or think about them continually. If the thought comes up, I tell myself, ';That's over; it's in the past. I've learned from it. Now think about something else.';
No one wants to admit when they are wrong, nor do they want to have the knowledge that they did something wrong. I suppose the consequences of a mistake my have a direct affect on ones ability to own up to it. I bet George Bush is struggling with a catastrophic amount of this right now. We must learn from our mistakes, or they remain mistakes with no positive outcome.
I guess I've learned with age and maturity. Several years ago I decided I needed to be completely honest with myself and everyone else. Since then I have no trouble facing my mistakes...they are just that-mistakes. I didn't intend to make a mistake so why should I worry about it. I try to make things right if possible, give an apology if necessary and if not I put it away and it is over. I don't live my life with regrets. At the end of the day I can lay down and say ';well done'; and sleep well.
It takes me a long time to get over mistakes. I have no problem facing and admitting when I'm wrong- just hard to forgive self. I tend to be to trusting and forgiving of others- so no I often do not learn from my mistakes. I am so much easier on others than self.
I get over them immediately as i know there's probably a helluva lot more coming. It's just another bump in the road with others ahead. I'm not using the road less traveled,i'm traveling the aggressive and daring 'autobahn'.
not very long


sometimes


try to





no

No comments:

Post a Comment