Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a fat face. make up tips? hair ideas?

im a skinny chick with a fat face. it bothers me, its cute like a chipmunk but i wanna look more my age not like a chubby 4 year old.


i dont wanna do plastic surgery, is there any make up tips to make me look like my face is skinnier? lol or something to make it look good or more mature? could u give me a link please. also if i cut my hair/dyed my hair would it make my face look different??? if i dye my hair black will it slim it?I have a fat face. make up tips? hair ideas?
get face framing layers.





a lot of hair stylists are good at framing your hair so it slims faces, just ask your stylist, most likely they will know what to do :)





also, when you wear makeup, try to accentuate other things rather than your cheeks. don't wear blush. play up your eyes, to take focus off your cheeks





also, a major part of ';looking'; more mature is the way you act, and hold your body. :) better posture can seem more mature.I have a fat face. make up tips? hair ideas?
My face isn't as defined as I would like it either but what helps me out to give my face some definition is make-up. Make-up brands sell blushes in two colors or more that are used to define the face. Also I use bronzer and plenty of other face powders. Makes my face slim instantly with no pain!





Here's a link to a easy way to do it:
get the face-framed hair cut, and if you've got a large forehead, some bangs would be nice too. for makeup, use a bronzer and blush to highlight the cheekbones and nose to make them look more defined. it almost puts like a fake high cheekbone ;)
what helps a load is something really really really simple.... you know that little ';dent'; by your jaw line?? it's below the cheek bones.. apply bronzer or blush there it helps to thin the face alot!!!! and it's very very simple





help Me out please??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
get face-framing layers.


umm....and try conturing your cheeks and highlighting your cheek bones %26amp; nose. (:





mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment