Monday, April 26, 2010

What kind of make-up would work for my face?

I'm kind of in a make-up rut. I only really use mascara and I want to spice up my look a little bit. So here's a picture of me..with my normal make up.





http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/鈥?/a>





Please be specific!What kind of make-up would work for my face?
Your eye color is RIDICULOUSLY beautiful : )


Don't be afraid of color. Go for pinks on your eyes. You can go for a frosty purple or blue look. I think it will look great. And to top off your look to make it look ';defined';, never forget to line your eyes with a color of your liking, If you're not a fan of black and think it's a little harsh, you can go for softer browns.





Your skin is youthful and adding a light pink blush will add to its luminescence.





A smokey eye will look great on you. You can pair smokey black with purple green and blue, they just look amazing.





For your lips, I'd say tinted pink will look great. Or a pale pink. You can use lipstick and just gloss it up with something like Lancome Juicy Tubes for a pretty pout effect


Hope I'm help enough :)





Though even with only mascara on, girl, you're really pretty! : )What kind of make-up would work for my face?
i think u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...i love their stuff...ive been using their makeup for the past 2 years and its awesome...they have all kinds of cool eyeshadow colors with eyeshadow stencils...their makeup is all water based so its not bad for ur skin...and it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...if u go to their page u can look at the cool stencil work. hope i helped..=)
something shimmery on your eyelids, silver color?
EYELINER!! and light pink blush on the apples of ur cheeks (smile when u put it on) ur really pretty by the way





Hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment