Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm going to stop wearing any face make up whatsoever, will this greatly improve my skin?

I have skin imperfections of course. I have black heads and white heads, oily skin, and the occasional pimples. I've always worn some matte concealer over any imperfections and topped it with powder and blush.





By the end of the day, my skin is extra oily because of all the face makeup. Then, sometimes, I forget to wash it off at night and have to wash it off in the morning, which I know is very bad for my skin.





So my question is, will not wearing any face makeup at all greatly improve my skin after a while? I'm just going to wash it once in the morning and once at night, with no makeup on it inbetween.





The reason I'm asking is because if this won't lead to much improvement, I'd rather just keep wearing the makeup to make my skin appear better atleast.





Thanks in advance!I'm going to stop wearing any face make up whatsoever, will this greatly improve my skin?
Up untill 3 months ago i had the same problem and yes i also went on a makeup free challenge before that. Unfortunatley it didn't make much of a difference for me, if any. What did improve my skin was the fact that i started taking 950mg of Omega 3 (gel capsules) and prenatal vitamins everyday.Its been 2 months now and my skin looks better than ever. And i have been wearing makeup all along.


So, no makeup thing didnt help me much at all, but who know maybe it'l work for you.





But if you want to improve your skin for sure, than i highly suggest multivitamins and Omega 3 Fish Oil.





Good luckI'm going to stop wearing any face make up whatsoever, will this greatly improve my skin?
Honestly, if you wash your face every morning and every night, wearing makeup will not affect your skin. You have to be vigilant about caring for it though, you can NOT afford to forget to wash it off. Usually I feel totally gross after an entire day, and if I don't wash my face, no matter how tired I am, I feel ten times grosser. As long as you properly care for your skin, it doesn't matter what kind of makeup you use.
I don't think you'll see any dramatic improvement. My skin didn't get noticeably worse when I started wearing make up, and isn't any less oily when I go without now. But if you think it will help, there's no harm in laying off the make up for a few weeks. If nothing changes you can always start wearing it again.
i used to wear foundation all the time.. cuz i had acne.


foundation didnt help my acne. it ended up making it worse cuz i forgot to wash it off sometimes.


it even made my face dry.


i stopped wearing foundation


i didnt use any acne treatment.. just washed my face every day with warm water.


now i just put moisturizer on and mascara..


i have had 2 zits in the past 2 years!!!!!


(and that i believe is only cuz im in sports and sweat.
Yes. It will help a lot. But if you ever do go back to use face make up use aomething with minerals! They dont clog your pores and will be so much better for your skin. My concealer,foundation,blush,and bronzer are all minerals.My complexion is basically flawless! Try it!


Good Luck!
it will definantly help have your skin be less oily, and for you black heads and white heads, try deep cleansing, and clean you face daily with sope, and yes your skin will greatly improve=)

No comments:

Post a Comment