Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I decrease the redness in my face (from sun damage) with out using make up?

My face is red from sun damage it is mostly my cheeks how do I decease the redness with out use make up? And if it got ride of blemishes too that would be amazing!How do I decrease the redness in my face (from sun damage) with out using make up?
Aloe Vera helps a lot, it not only refreshes your face but reduces redness. Also try icing it a bit, initially it will become redder from the could really help the redness in the long run. And for blemishes you can't really get combined help, but I suggest getting acne cream for that, maybe neutrogena, but be careful with the sun becaue acne cream makes you more susceptible to sun burns. hope this helped! :DHow do I decrease the redness in my face (from sun damage) with out using make up?
aloe vera


cool water


http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2102623%26amp;productId=prod2102623%26amp;navAction=push%26amp;navCount=1%26amp;categoryId=cat80174 ---- does wonders :]
http://www.clinique.com/cms/product/fran鈥?/a>





:]
sun screen!! lalala
any tomato based substance should help, the lycopene soothes your skin
Use sunscreen when ever your outside! And use Aloe Vera :D


And for the acne stuff use a facial wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment