Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I want to start face make up. Can anyone teach me?

What basic stuff I need?


What products(type) do I need?


(I know there's different type/texture of foundation)


What brand is cheap but good(or ok) + for oily skin?





I bought a CoverGirl foundation recently but I think that it is not really suit my skin color, bit red and darker. How do I choose the right foundation for my skin? I know I can try the sample but I only try it on my hand...





*I have oily skin


and my location is in Sydney, Australia





Many thanks :)I want to start face make up. Can anyone teach me?
you should try powder, or mineral.


i tried bare minerals, but since it contains bismuth it irritated my skin, but everyones skin is different so try it at sephora, and if it doesnt work, return it.





right now i use clinque perfectly real powder and i have combo/oily skin and my skin isn't oily yet.


it covers up my un even skin, but i don't have much acne.


for cheaper i heard covergirl's clean make up is good. try the powder.


(: good luck! I want to start face make up. Can anyone teach me?
Do you have walmart's there? haha I get everything there, try using a powder foundation and less moisturizer, something cheap like nuetragena... sorry can't spell, if you actually need foundation some people just have beautiful skin and down, you'll need a foundation brush it's a big poofy brush, if you want blush just buy the cheapest thing, you can't really mess up with blush, you'll need a blush brush, a little smaller, and if you like eyeshadow and eyeshadow brush, if your pale try a brown eyeliner or just a little mascara if your not pale get black eyeliner, if the eyeliners sounds really cheap don't buy it it's crap, get around a 4-5 dollar one... sorry I don't know amounts in australia and thats it I guess oh and don't get liquid foundation cause your skins oily, oh and first apply like a stick foundation it looks like lip stick but it's foundation, and to get the right skin color hold it up to your face, I always get the darker shade if i'm in the middle so I don't look paler, but i'm really pale, if you need help with applying makeup ask your mom or your friends or any girls in your life... HIH
Well,i dont really know about foundation...the best way to get the right one is to go to a makeup counter and ask the people there.





For other makeups...the basics are:


-eyeliner


-eyeshadow[maybe]


-mascara


-concealer.





thats basically it...but there is like blush/lipstick/etc...
KRYOLAN .





  • acne cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment