Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Women: how can men expect a pristine vagina when you need among many things make-up for your face?

Women: How should a man expect a lady's vagina to be pristine when she uses a myriad of tools to help conceal and augment her features not the least of which includes applying makeup to conceal even her face?Women: how can men expect a pristine vagina when you need among many things make-up for your face?
I've woke up next to so many ugly women thinking they were attractive the night before. Make-up can do miracles for some women.Women: how can men expect a pristine vagina when you need among many things make-up for your face?
So he says as he himself is harboring a half an inch thick layer of dickcheese under his foreskin and more dingleballs hanging from his anal hairs than he could ever count.
I don't know if I would like a vagina preserved in formaldehyde. I think that would be the only way to keep it ';pristine.';
I don't think men expect this and as a matter of fact I don't think they care. I think they are more concerned with what it feels (inside and out) and tastes like. Never had a guy say oh your vagina is so pretty! But I have heard similar on the other two senses.





Personally I could NEVER be a guy cause vaginas are disgusting!
oohhhh, I see!


Men only value us for our vaginas!


What a surprise.


Not.
Huh? These are two different things. But both are to be washed and cleaned. And a pristine vagina is one that has never been used. As for the face, well....I guess they like to make you guess.
I see by checking your previous questions that you asked if they ever found Laci Peterson's head.





Do you really want an answer to this question about a ';pristine vagina'; ..........
What exactly does a pristine vagina look like? And why in the world do you expect a woman to care what men expect her vagina to be like? It's *her* vagina.





Besides, are you afraid that you'll find some foundation down there? Or mascara, god forbid?





Seriously, women are not, and have no reason to be, as ashamed of their bodies as you seem to wish they were.





ETA: I think you already know the answer is: wrong. I get ';All feminists talk about is sex!'; so often, but when that's coming from the kinds of people who tell me that my essence is in my vagina... we live in a strange world. To say that a woman is only as good as her vagina, and then to expect her to keep that vagina pure and clean so that one day you might deem to grace her existence by taking that vagina and claiming it as your own? And how horrific would it be if she didn't keep it all nice and pure for poor little you! What use do you have for tainted meat?





How self-involved do you have to be to think like this, anyway?
I am not following your logic. If you are a man, and to be honest, I have not interest in really knowing, is all there is to you, your weener? I dont get the whole make up to vaginal purity or whatever you are trying to connect here.
Have you taken a college level physiology course? A vagina is like a very efficient self-cleaning oven. It regulates its own hygiene very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment