Monday, April 26, 2010

Mime Face Make-up/Dress-up help?

I wanna dress up as a mime!


But I can't find any decent white face paint and other make-up accessories stuff. Price doesn't really matter, as long as it's decent quality.. and maybe under 20 quid? And it should be obtainable from well-known high street shops? Because I can't buy off the internet.. and can't travel very far.





And any ideas where I could get bits for the outfit from?





And this is neccassarily for Halloween.. I've just wanted to dress up as a mime for a very long time, and the last attempt didn't go down too well. The face paint was a tacky children's Halloween one, and it made me look more like a Geisha. Lol. %26gt;_%26lt;Mime Face Make-up/Dress-up help?
SORRY IDK.USE FLOUR.LOL





PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION THANKS AND GOD BLESS!!:)


PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION THANKS AND GOD BLESS!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment