Monday, April 26, 2010

What make up styles suit my face and will ascentuate my features?

I am 14, I have almond shaped eyes and high cheekbones.. My skin complexion is fair. I have brown hair with brown eyes, and my eyebrows look pretty natural- i heard thickish, natural eyebrows are in style now. My lips are thin, I have a small mouth. My nose is pretty much normal sized. Normally I would wear Ash ELF eyeliner and some coral colored blush, and maybe some powder eyeshadow- but i'm figuring that style is getting too old. I just want to come up with new styles to do my eyemakeup.. or face.. whatever. Thanks =)What make up styles suit my face and will ascentuate my features?
Well at 14 you want to keep it fresh and glowing, so a tinted moisturizer like Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow will make your skin look fab.


To play up your cheekbones keep on using the coral colored blush, but also use a LIGHT bit of bronzer (I like the Physicians Formula kind) in the HOLLOWS of your cheeks to make your cheekbones really pop out.


As for your eyes I am wholeheartedly an advocate of the Almay eye collections. You can get a little kit with the shadow, eyeliner and mascara. I have brown eyes too and the one I got for my eyes really makes them pop.


As for your lips you will want to use a gloss with shimmer to really reflect light and make your lips look bigger. Don't go for lipstick that is dark or heavy because it will only make them look smaller. I would use a gloss like CoverGirl WetSlicks Diamond in a nice neutral shade.


Remember to play up one thing at a time. You don't want to look like a clown!What make up styles suit my face and will ascentuate my features?
Right now the style is natural. Try using a light natural pink blush, light pink lip gloss, and a light bronze eyeshadow. This should look great with your hairstyle and eyes, and should complement your complexion.
  • acne cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment