Monday, April 26, 2010

Face make up?

Hi


Please ,serious answers. As you can see in my profile that I am a male. I would like to know what face make up I can use . A co-worker of mine wears a sort of a light tan make up on her face. It looks so nice and i would like to try it. I am shy about asking her about what kind it is as I don't want her to know that I am a Cd at home. I don't mind asking you females out there. Guys no joking please. ThanksFace make up?
It could be foundation or powder. What look are you trying to achieve? If you really aren't comfortable asking her, tell her you are asking for a friend of yours that has been looking for a good product and you think your co-workers looks nice -- hopefully she will take it as a compliment.Face make up?
It really depends on your skin tone, unless your coworker has the same skintone as you it might not look as nice on. But if you really want to try out what she is wearing your going to have to brave it out and ask her.





I would start out with a tinted face mosterizer because then you can kind of get an idea of what color will transpire on your face when your ready to go buy it in the store; you'll know what color you need.





Hope this helps....Good Luck
be brave and ask her youself, she probably was wearing a bronzer. ask her to put some on you to see how it looks
you could try tinted moisturizer, its not as heavy as foundation
does cd mean... carrot donkey?
This is my new favorite make up


Try this.


http://www.maybelline.com/whatsnew/miner鈥?/a>


It hasn't broke out my skin and I have sensitive skin. So I believe it is an Excellent product.


Check out the entire website. It will help you figure out what shade to buy and all that.
Perhaps it's powder? That always has this bronze tan.


Or moaybe just darker foundation.


I recommend you to go to a shop and look for the colour between foundations and powders.
eye liner and powder
lol dont be shy if some people want to leave immature jockes about it then they're not mature to even have a yahoo, but you should try somthing that matches your skin like something that is close to your skin color so it makes you look natural oh and what does cd mean? hope this helps
Hey!


I read ';light tan'; and here's what I got for you:





1. I'm certain you'll start with a clean, toned (yes, even if you're a guy), and well-moisturized face, so now that the reminder's outta the way...try a tinted moisturizer- I'm not sure whether she had a glow going for her or not, but if you prefer something a little more matte try Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (tinted moisturizer) in your color; for something more glowy, try Stila Illuminating tinted moisturizer (a lot of people get scared after reading the name; don't be. it gives a very subtle glow).





2. Cover up any spots or blemishes you might have with a good concealer (if you wear something matte, then you can apply it on top of your tinted moisturizer; if you're going for glowy, wear it slightly thicker underneath- otherwise the matte spots on your otherwise glowy face will stick out!).





3. Now you probably want to apply a bronzer- Maybelline's dream mousse ones are very easy to apply and very natural looking. For slightly more high end (and I'm so excited to share this with you, because this is the first thing that came in my mind after I read your question):


-NARS Zen blush- for contouring. It's better than bronzer, because it doesn't look muddy or turn orange after a few hours. And it really makes those cheekbones POP (trust me, I have a completely round face- with this on, I look like I have high cheekbones going for me).


-NARS Luster blush or Laguna bronzer- Luster is more of a golden apricot color and works beautifully to give that hint of a tan. Laguna is obviously a bit stronger as it's a bronzer- I'd recommend checking out which one suits your coloring most and getting that one. And yes, while these are expensive, they'll be an excellent investment because you need very little product to create a flawless (I mean this!) look, and so will last you a comparatively long while.





As for the idiot who made the Cd joke, please ignore him.





I hope you have a lot of fun with this and that my answer was somewhat helpful to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment